Said the letter: “To the families of those fallen heros [sic] whose blood lies on the sands of Iraq; don’t you think it might be time to rise up against an administration who has adequately demonstrated their gross incompetence? I think the appropriate, and politically correct, term is regime change. Forgive me for being blunt, but throughout history this has previously been accompanied by execution by guillotine, firing squad, public hanging.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Newspaper Apologizes for Letter Seeking Obama Execution
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Judge Dismisses Trump Effort to Stop Release of Taxes
- A Message for Trump
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- Quote of the Day