Said the letter: “To the families of those fallen heros [sic] whose blood lies on the sands of Iraq; don’t you think it might be time to rise up against an administration who has adequately demonstrated their gross incompetence? I think the appropriate, and politically correct, term is regime change. Forgive me for being blunt, but throughout history this has previously been accompanied by execution by guillotine, firing squad, public hanging.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Newspaper Apologizes for Letter Seeking Obama Execution
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- House Releases More Documents from Lev Parnas
- Trump Rolls Back Healthier School Menus
- Lara Trump Mocks Biden's Stutter
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Trump Says Pelosi Is Rigging Primaries Against Bernie
- Trump Called Kobach While Meeting with Marshall
- Monica Lewinsky Reacts to Trump's Legal Team