Washington Post: “A once-sleepy Democratic presidential primary contest is fast coming alive as Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers fall and a diverse array of long-shot opponents step forward to challenge her. The recent developments mark a dramatic evolution in the 2016 sweepstakes, which until now has been shaped by the large assortment of hopefuls on the Republican side, where there is no front-runner.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Will There Be a Democratic Race After All?
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Video of Fake Trump Shooting Media Shown at Resort
- Gowdy No Longer Expected to Join Trump Team
- Nevada Moves to Ban Steve Wynn from Casino Industry
- National Enquirer Shredded Secret Trump Documents
- Model Shows Trump Headed for Easy Re-Election
- Bolton Objected to Ukraine Pressure Campaign
- Ohio Returns to Swing State Status
- Giuliani Paid $500K By Indicted Associate’s Firm
- Trump's Defenses Are Collapsing
- What GOP Insiders Really Think About Impeachment