New York Times: “The leader of a white supremacist group that has been linked to Dylann Roof, the suspect in the murder of nine African-Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church last week, has donated tens of thousands of dollars to Republican campaigns, including those of 2016 presidential contenders such as Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Rand Paul, records show.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Campaign Donations Linked to White Supremacist
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Says Jews Have ‘No Choice’ But to Vote for Him
- Is This the Fall of the American Empire?
- Supreme Court Halts Subpoena for Trump Records
- Democrats Face Possibility of Drawn Out Primary
- The Next 100 Days Are Critical for Trump
- Schiff Says Pence Aide Provided New Evidence
- Cruz Insists Ukraine Interfered In 2016 Election
- Pardoned Soldiers Are Trump’s Guests at Fundraiser
- Trump Still Uses His Personal Cell Phone
- Will Impeachment Be Forgotten By the Election?