McKay Coppins: “Trump’s key lieutenants tend to fit the same consumer profile that his discount luxury brand targets: They are men with middle- and working-class roots; lacking in elite credentials; mesmerized by made-for-TV displays of lavish wealth. They are impressed with brashness and bored by subtlety. They are amused by dirty jokes and averse to irony. They are likely to buy a Trump-branded necktie sometime this year, and if they feel like splurging they’ll get the matching cufflinks, too.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Inside Donald Trump’s Inner Circle
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- Flashback Quote of the Day
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort