A new Monmouth poll in New Hampshire finds Donald Trump leading the GOP presidential race with 24%, followed by Jeb Bush at 12%, John Kasich at 7%, Scott Walker at 7%, Marco Rubio at 6%, Ben Carson at 5% and Rand Paul at 5%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Holds Big Lead in New Hampshire
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims
- Massive Dark Money Group Boosted Democrats
- Trump Claims Pelosi Trading Votes for Impeachment