A new Marquette University Law School poll in Wisconsin finds Russ Feingold (D) leading Sen. Ron Johnson (R) by 14 points, 50% to 36%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Feingold Has Big Lead in Wisconsin
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- Cohen Reaches a Plea Deal
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- Cohen Facing 4 Years in Prison
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains