A new Quinnipiac poll finds a majority of New York City voters — including registered Democrats — disapprove of how Mayor Bill de Blasio is handling crime, relations between police and local residents, the police department and poverty and homelessness.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Voters Very Unhappy with De Blasio
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate