Politico: “Even as Hillary Clinton tries to put questions about her private email server behind her, the FBI has stepped up inquiries into the security of the former Secretary of State’s home-made email system, and how aides communicated over email… The FBI’s recent moves suggest that its inquiry could have evolved from the preliminary fact-finding stage that the agency launches when it receives a credible referral.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / FBI Isn’t Done Investigating Clinton’s Emails
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'You’re a Damn Liar, Man'
- ‘The World Is Laughing at President Trump’
- Supreme Court Halts Subpoena for Trump Records
- Buttigieg’s Untenable Vow of Silence
- Ex-Infowars Staffer Admits Making Up Stories
- Impeachment's Limited Political Impact on 2020
- Conway Says World Leaders Are Jealous of Trump
- Pelosi Tells Reporter: 'Don't Mess with Me'
- The Hofeller Files
- Trump Now Says He Asked Ukraine to Do U.S. a Favor