A new Marquette University poll shows Russ Feingold (D) leading Sen. Ron Johnson (R) in a U.S. Senate race, 49% to 38%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Feingold Has Solid Lead for Senate
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- GOP Lawmaker Says He Would Look At Foreign ‘Dirt’
- Justice Memo Backs Mnuchin on Trump Taxes
- Kudlow Dismisses Exploding Budget Deficit
- Trump Internal Polling Showed Biden Way Ahead
Click here for an interactive version.