The final Market Research Insight poll in Louisiana before today’s runoff for governor shows John Bel Edwards (D) solidly ahead of Sen. David Vitter (R), 52% to 40%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Edwards Holds Big Lead in Louisiana
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Remember 1972
- We Have a Racist President
Click here for an interactive version.