Paul Krugman: “Even among those who don’t believe in the phony scandals, there is, as there was in 2008, a desire for someone new, who they imagine won’t bring out all that ugliness. But of course they’re wrong: if Sanders is the nominee, it will take around 30 seconds before Fox News is nonstop coverage of the terrible things he supposedly did when younger. Don’t say there’s nothing there: a propaganda machine that could turn John Kerry into a coward can turn a nice guy from Brooklyn into a monstrously flawed specimen of humanity in no time at all.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / What Awaits Bernie Sanders If He Wins
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate