“The FBI is now investigating the contamination of Flint’s drinking water, a man-made public health catastrophe, which has left an unknown number of Flint children and other residents poisoned by lead and resulted in state and federal emergency declarations,” the Detroit Free Press reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / FBI Opens Investigation Into Flint Water Crisis
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- The Great Crackup
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play