New York Times: “In an election year fueled by the anger over the growing gap between rich and poor, Mrs. Clinton, who is widely viewed as too close to the financial sector, seems an imperfect messenger for change. She has developed sophisticated policy proposals that many economists agree would aggressively regulate the financial sector, but they have collided with the image that Sanders supporters and other political rivals have painted of her: Wall Street’s friend and defender.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- Alaska GOP Cancels Presidential Primary
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Convinced of His Own Invincibility
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race