New York Times: “In an election year fueled by the anger over the growing gap between rich and poor, Mrs. Clinton, who is widely viewed as too close to the financial sector, seems an imperfect messenger for change. She has developed sophisticated policy proposals that many economists agree would aggressively regulate the financial sector, but they have collided with the image that Sanders supporters and other political rivals have painted of her: Wall Street’s friend and defender.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President