Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball: “It is fair to wonder about Clinton’s ability to put the party back together if she does become the nominee. Getting youth turnout is always tricky for Democrats, and Clinton is getting absolutely annihilated with young voters: She lost the youngest group of voters (17-29 in Iowa and 18-29 in New Hampshire) 84%-14% and 83%-16%, respectively. Now, we know that Barack Obama put the party back together fairly easily in 2008, and that if Clinton is the nominee she will be able to use her Republican opponent as a motivational tool. But these are staggeringly lousy numbers for Clinton nonetheless.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Can Clinton Win Back the Youth Vote?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Mercers Have Bailed on Trump
- No One Cares Who Replaces Sarah Sanders
- Trump Campaign Predicts 'Electoral Landslide' Win
- Trump's Worst Poll Number
- Trump Takes Credit for Bill Passed Under Obama
- Steel Industry Begins to Idle Plants
- Child Porn Found In Alex Jones Documents
- Trump Trails In Florida
- Trump, Falwell and the ‘Pool Boy’
- McConnell Warns Against Adding States
Click here for an interactive version.