Joshua Green: “Dropping out would violate the logic of Cruz’s whole political career. And anyone acquainted with his character and ambition should probably assume, as I do, that he won’t. Although his odds of winning the nomination are long, Cruz is bound to do what’s best for Cruz… That will entail staying in the race all the way through to the Republican convention in Cleveland—no matter what happens.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Ted Cruz Will Never Drop Out
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut