Sen. Ted Cruz “is aggressively reaching out to his Senate colleagues as he prepares for the possibility of a convention floor fight against Donald Trump. And Cruz’s emissaries on Capitol Hill are now signaling to senior Republicans that Cruz would be willing to work with them as the GOP nominee in a way Trump would not,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cruz Moves to Soothe GOP Establishment
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats