Politico: “With his five blowout wins Tuesday night, Donald Trump has passed Mitt Romney’s popular vote total from four years ago and is on a trajectory that could land him more Republican votes than any presidential candidate in modern history – by a lot.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump May Set Record for GOP Primary Votes
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- The Last Days of Jeffrey Epstein