Politico: “Robert Barnett, the Washington superlawyer who negotiated approximately $1.3 million worth of book deals for Marco Rubio, has been hired by the U.S. senator to handle what Barnett describes as a crush of job offers ahead of his retirement from elected office in January.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Rubio Hires Lawyer to Field Job Offers
- Deputy New York State Director at Democrats for Education Reform (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Campaigner- Climate Law at Center for Biological Diversity (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Communications Director at Clean Missouri (Missouri, USA)
- Project One America Field Organizer at Human Rights Campaign (Birmingham, AL, USA)
- Associate Data Manager, Campaign & Creative Services at BerlinRosen (Anywhere)
- Fundraising Director at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Voter Registration Office Field Director - Wisconsin at The Outreach Team (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
- Director of Operations at Progressive Change Campaign Committee (Anywhere)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Says Biden Is 'Against God'
- DeSantis Says It's Safe to Hug In Nursing Homes
- Kanye West Admits He’s Trying to Be a Spoiler
- Model Now Predicts 300,000 Deaths In U.S.
- GOP Official Refuses to Stop Using N-Word
- New York Attorney General Seeks to Dissolve the NRA
- Trump Approval Near All-Time Low
- New Polls Suggest Trump Has Stabilized
- Three Interesting Senate Races
- Biden Leads In Midwestern Battlegrounds