Michael Gerson: “For those of us with a certain political bent and background, this is the most depressing moment of all. The best of the GOP — Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan, the intellectually serious reformicons who have called attention to issues of poverty and the need for Republican outreach — are bending their knee to the worst nominee in their party’s history. Ryan drags himself slowly. Rubio eventually went with a quick Band-Aid pull. But the largest political choice each man has made this year will be one of the worst mistakes of their careers.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Are Rubio and Ryan Making a Big Mistake?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- White House In Panic Over Omarosa’s ‘200 Tapes’
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Pentagon Will Delay Trump’s Military Parade
- Trump's Military Parade Will Now Cost $92 Million
- White House Won’t Name Trump’s Mystery Supporter