California Gov. Jerry Brown (D), who feuded bitterly with Bill Clinton during the 1992 presidential campaign, endorsed Hillary Clinton in an open letter, calling her nomination the “only path forward to win the presidency and stop the dangerous candidacy of Donald Trump,” the Sacramento Bee reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Brown Endorses Clinton Ahead of California Primary
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation