A new Rasmussen survey finds that 45% of likely voters would prefer to have a beer with Donald Trump as compared to 37% who would like to have a beer with Hillary Clinton.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Would You Rather Have a Beer with Trump or Clinton?
- State Outreach Associate- South at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Senior Database Specialist at Service Employees International Union (New York, NY, USA)
- Digital Communications/Social Media Specialist at Bicker, Castillo & Fairbanks (California, USA)
- Advocacy Social Media Design Specialist at Dirigo Public Affairs (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Advocacy Social Media Coordinator at Dirigo Public Affairs (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Democrats Have Tape of Trump Ordering Diplomat’s Firing
- Trump Caught on Recording Ordering Ambassador Fired
- Trump Approval Hits New High
- GOP Senators Warned by Trump Team
- Pompeo Cuts Interview Short
- Nadler Says Trump Is a Dictator
- Quote of the Week
- Pentagon Confirms 34 Soldiers Hurt In Iran Attack
- Giuliani Promises Evidence of 'Shocking Crimes'
- McConnell Just Doesn't Care What You Think