“Richard Armitage, the deputy secretary of state under George W. Bush, says he will vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump, in one of the most dramatic signs yet that Republican national security elites are rejecting their party’s presumptive nominee,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Bush Official Will Vote for Clinton
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- The Great Crackup
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play