Olivia Nuzzi profiles Donald Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks, who wouldn’t speak to her but instead referred her to the candidate himself:Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Impossible Job of Speaking for Trump
- Trump’s Appointment of Whitaker Is Backfiring
- Mimi Walters Now Trails In Vote Count
- Inside Trump’s Paris Fury
- Kyl Won’t Say How Long He’ll Serve
- Bevin Blames Zombie Shows for Gun Violence
- Trump Won Less Than Half of ‘His’ Races
- Whitaker Abandoned Taxpayer-Funded Project
- Reviewer Takes Back Her Praise of Flake’s Book
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Skips Arlington National Cemetery Visit
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- Trump Will Oust Nielsen at Homeland Security
- Gillum to Trump: 'You Sound Nervous'
- Mueller's Prosecutors Working on a Holiday
- Trump Blames Secret Service for Canceling Cemetery Visit
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Trump Retreats from Presidential Duties