Olivia Nuzzi profiles Donald Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks, who wouldn’t speak to her but instead referred her to the candidate himself:Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Impossible Job of Speaking for Trump
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate