“Corey Lewandowski had a $1.2-million offer from HarperCollins to write a book chronicling his time running Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, but the publishing giant backed away from the deal amid concerns about Lewandowski’s nondisclosure agreement,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Lewandowski Loses Book Deal
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- GOP Lawmaker Says He Would Look At Foreign ‘Dirt’
- Justice Memo Backs Mnuchin on Trump Taxes
- Kudlow Dismisses Exploding Budget Deficit
- Trump Internal Polling Showed Biden Way Ahead
Click here for an interactive version.