When asked why his father has not released his tax returns as presidential candidates have traditionally done, Donald Trump Jr. told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, “Because he’s got a 12,000-page tax return that would create… financial auditors out of every person in the country asking questions that would detract from (his father’s) main message.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Real Reason Trump Won’t Release His Taxes
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Alabama GOP Calls for Expulsion of Ilhan Omar
- Trump Says He Can Order U.S. Companies Out of China
- Trump Could Save Millions With Interest Rate Cut
- Trump Aides Slam French for Focus on 'Niche Issues'
- Quote of the Day
- Trump’s Volatile Approach Raises Alarms
- Boris Johnson Will Tell Trump to Stop His Trade War
- Trump Promises Middle Class Tax Cut If He Wins
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Haley-Pence Rivalry Heats Up