Tampa Bay Times: “Despite roughly 500 full time campaign staffers spread across Florida to help Clinton win forever close Florida, party leaders and activists across the state are fretting about the campaign’s ground game. Even Clinton campaign staffers in other states are quietly buzzing about the Florida campaign struggling to meet its goals for voter registration and other outreach benchmarks.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Worry About Florida Ground Game
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- White House In Panic Over Omarosa’s ‘200 Tapes’
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Pentagon Will Delay Trump’s Military Parade
- Trump's Military Parade Will Now Cost $92 Million
- White House Won’t Name Trump’s Mystery Supporter