A new Suffolk University/Boston Globe poll in Massachusetts finds Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) leading former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling in a U.S. Senate race, 58% to 24%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Warren Would Crush Schilling in Possible Match Up
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela