Los Angeles Times: “Trump’s children and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who guided him throughout the campaign, appear to have retained their influence in an official capacity. Kushner’s presence at the White House on Thursday drew notice from Obama’s staff when he asked, as they toured the West Wing, how many of the individuals there would remain into the next administration. Nearly all will depart along with the president.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kushner Didn’t Know All Obama Staff Would Leave
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats