Los Angeles Times: “Trump’s children and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who guided him throughout the campaign, appear to have retained their influence in an official capacity. Kushner’s presence at the White House on Thursday drew notice from Obama’s staff when he asked, as they toured the West Wing, how many of the individuals there would remain into the next administration. Nearly all will depart along with the president.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kushner Didn’t Know All Obama Staff Would Leave
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Fed Signals Interest Rate Cut
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Lawmakers
- Hickenlooper Is Senate Favorite for Colorado Democrats
- Cruz Sees 50-50 Chance of Trump's Re-Election
- Warren Outpaces Biden to Build Iowa Ground Game