Playbook: “Trump has spent the last year controlling the narrative. He’s lost it. Oh, and by the way, Trump is about to face a new normal. He spent the year worrying about crowd sizes and rallies. That delivered him the presidency. But now a single senator could stymie his plans. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said yesterday that he would do anything in his power to stop John Bolton from being secretary of state. All he has to do is place a hold on his nomination, and Trump has to grovel to his former rival. And this isn’t even coming from Democrats yet!”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Will Soon Learn That Governing Is Different
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Census Case Is Shaping Up to Be a Travesty
- Why Arizona Is a Toss Up
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
- Florida City Agrees to Pay Malware Ransom
Click here for an interactive version.