Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead over Donald Trump just passed 2.5 million, or 1.9%, according to the Cook Political Report tally.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Clinton Now Leads By 2.5 Million Votes
- Staff Anger Spills Over at White House
- Trump’s Appointment of Matt Whitaker Is Backfiring
- Mimi Walters Now Trails In Vote Count
- Inside Trump’s Paris Fury
- Kyl Won’t Say How Long He’ll Serve
- Bevin Blames Zombie Shows for Gun Violence
- Trump Won Less Than Half of ‘His’ Races
- Whitaker Abandoned Taxpayer-Funded Project
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Skips Arlington National Cemetery Visit
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- Trump Will Oust Nielsen at Homeland Security
- Gillum to Trump: 'You Sound Nervous'
- Mueller's Prosecutors Working on a Holiday
- Trump Blames Secret Service for Canceling Cemetery Visit
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Trump Retreats from Presidential Duties