Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, the New York Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Clinton Spent $1.2 Billion On Losing Campaign
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
Click here for an interactive version.