Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, the New York Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Clinton Spent $1.2 Billion On Losing Campaign
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Trump Hopes to Convert Nonvoters
- 'Where's My Favorite Dictator?'
- Did a Grand Jury Refuse to Indict Andrew McCabe?
- McCarthy Doubles Down on Trump
- Holder Predicted Trump Will Be Prosecuted
- Lou Dobbs Praises Trump for Weekends
- Trump Challengers Write Joint Op-Ed
- Taliban Visits Moscow
- Former Idaho Candidate Under Investigation for Murder