Rick Hasen: “This week (even with the potential for a Supreme Court nomination as soon as Monday), Senate Democrats will face a pivotal choice: will they work their remaining levers of power to protest President Trump’s policies and power? Even without a filibuster for nominations, Senate Democrats can withhold unanimous consent, demand 30 hours of debate per nomination, etc.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Key Moment for Senate Democrats
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats