A new Reuters/Ipsos poll finds Americans are sharply divided over President Trump’s order to temporarily block U.S. entry for all refugees and citizens of seven Muslim countries, with 49% approving and 41% disapproving. Another 10% are undecided.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Americans Divided Over Trump’s Travel Ban
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- Cohen Reaches a Plea Deal
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- Cohen Facing 4 Years in Prison
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains