A new PRRI survey finds that 47% of the American public believe President Trump has acted in ways that violate the U.S. Constitution, while 46% say that he has not.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Nearly Half Say Trump Violated the Constitution
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Alaska GOP Cancels Presidential Primary
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes