Politico: “When President Donald Trump floats wild and evidence-free conspiracy theories — of massive voter fraud and illegal wire taps ordered by his predecessor — he typically does so from the relative safety of his phone’s keypad, sometimes while weekending at his seaside Mar-a-Lago resort. It is his beleaguered White House advisers who are then forced into the bright media spotlight to defend him, however tenuously connected Trump’s beliefs are to the truth, leaving them often twisted into rhetorical pretzels or twisting in the wind.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Toughest Job In Washington
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ohio Moves Bill to Allow Students to Be Wrong on Science
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Trump Seen In 'Animated Conversation' with William Barr
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'