Politico: “When President Donald Trump floats wild and evidence-free conspiracy theories — of massive voter fraud and illegal wire taps ordered by his predecessor — he typically does so from the relative safety of his phone’s keypad, sometimes while weekending at his seaside Mar-a-Lago resort. It is his beleaguered White House advisers who are then forced into the bright media spotlight to defend him, however tenuously connected Trump’s beliefs are to the truth, leaving them often twisted into rhetorical pretzels or twisting in the wind.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Toughest Job In Washington
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Fed Signals Interest Rate Cut
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Lawmakers
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Hickenlooper Is Senate Favorite for Colorado Democrats
- Cruz Sees 50-50 Chance of Trump's Re-Election
- Warren Outpaces Biden to Build Iowa Ground Game