“Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence operative who authored a 35-page dossier alleging that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, has been in talks with the Senate Intelligence Committee about speaking to its leaders,” three sources familiar with the situation told NBC News.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Dossier Author In Talks with Senate Intelligence
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.