Politico: “White House officials have homed in on President Donald Trump’s Washington transition headquarters as a likely location where chief of staff John Kelly’s personal cellphone could have been compromised in late 2016.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kelly’s Phone Likely Compromised During Transition
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Pelosi Says Trump Had a Meltdown In Their Meeting
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Trump Warns Erdogan Not to Be a 'Tough Guy'
- Trump Says Pelosi Is a ‘Very Sick Person’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- Flashback Quote of the Day