Ron Brownstein: “Across an array of domestic and foreign challenges, Trump’s go-to move has become to create what amounts to a political hostage situation. He’s either terminating, or threatening to terminate, a series of domestic and international policies adopted by earlier administrations — and insisting that others grant him concessions to change his mind.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Negotiates Like a Hostage Taker
- Kavanaugh Accuser Offers to Testify Later Next Week
- Cohen Tweets, Then Deletes, Praise for Himself
- More Oppose Kavanaugh Than Support Him
- Republicans Have Lost Messaging Battle on Tax Cuts
- New Poll Shows Cruz Slightly Ahead
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were ‘Fabricated’
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Cohen Has Spent Hours with Mueller’s Team
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Texas Republicans Win Upset in Special Election
- Newsom Talks About Ex-Wife's Relationship with Trump Jr.
- Trump Feels Angry and Unprotected
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks Out Publicly
- Franklin Graham Says Kavanaugh Allegation 'Not Relevant'
- New Polls In Four Battleground States
- Trump Launches Into Tirade on Jeff Sessions
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were 'Fabricated'
Most Commented Recent Posts