“Since he assumed office, Donald Trump has sent 480 nominations to the U.S. Senate for positions in the judicial branch and executive branches. Of those, the Daily Beast found, 387 were men—constituting just over 80 of all of Trump’s nominees.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / 80% of Trump Nominees Are Men
- More Oppose Kavanaugh Than Support Him
- Republicans Have Lost Messaging Battle on Tax Cuts
- New Poll Shows Cruz Slightly Ahead
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were ‘Fabricated’
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Cohen Has Spent Hours with Mueller’s Team
- Kavanaugh Accuser Taps Democratic Operative
- Raking In Campaign Cash While Running Unopposed
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Texas Republicans Win Upset in Special Election
- Newsom Talks About Ex-Wife's Relationship with Trump Jr.
- Trump Feels Angry and Unprotected
- New Polls In Four Battleground States
- Franklin Graham Says Kavanaugh Allegation 'Not Relevant'
- Trump Launches Into Tirade on Jeff Sessions
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks Out Publicly
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were 'Fabricated'
Most Commented Recent Posts