Attorney General Jeff Sessions “hinted that the Justice Department may take a tougher stance on recreational marijuana in the near future, a change in policy that would have a significant impact on the five states plus the District of Columbia that already allow the drug to be used for more than medicinal purposes,” McClatchy reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sessions Hints at Crackdown on Recreational Pot
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- White House In Panic Over Omarosa’s ‘200 Tapes’
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Pentagon Will Delay Trump’s Military Parade
- Trump's Military Parade Will Now Cost $92 Million
- White House Won’t Name Trump’s Mystery Supporter