A spokesman for Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) said that the women who accused him of sexual misconduct are “criminals” who are “seeking revenge” — arguing that there were plenty of “non-accusers that did not accuse the judge of any sexual misconduct,” the New York Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Moore Spokesman Calls Accusers ‘Criminals’
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate