Said Dan Stein, former chief of the criminal division at the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office: “Either it means they’re going beyond the narrow question of election interference. Or, it means the question of election interference may now somehow involve the transfer of funds to the president or his family or inner circle.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Subpoena for Trump Financial Records Confirmed
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week