FiveThirtyEight: “There have been more than 70 special elections for state and federal legislative seats in 2017 so far…. The Democratic margin has been 12 percentage points better, on average, than the partisan lean in each race.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Special Elections Point to a Democratic Wave
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- White House Explores Payroll Tax Cut
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day