Politico: “The secretive office that processes workplace misconduct complaints on Capitol Hill has declined Sen. Tim Kaine’s request for data on sexual harassment claims filed in the upper chamber — data that Kaine had said he would make public. The Virginia Democrat sought details Dec. 6 on the taxpayer-funded settlements that the Hill’s Office of Compliance approved for Senate employers, adding that he would release the broad outlines of the data in the interest of transparency as Congress considers an overhaul of its own harassment system.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kaine’s Bid to Get Harassment Data Rejected
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Whistleblower Complaint Was About Trump Promise
- Bolton Unloads on Trump at Private Lunch
- Netanyahu Refuses to Concede
- GOP Senate Candidate Suggests Annexing Mexico
- Photo of Justin Trudeau In Brownface Surfaces
- Thom Tillis Trails In North Carolina
- Internal Poll Shows Democrat Leading for Kansas Senate
- Top Democrats Beat Trump In General Election Match Ups
- New Poll Shows Warren Leading In Iowa
- Omar Says Trump 'Put My Life at Risk'