Politico: “More than 40 House Republican incumbents were outraised in the final quarter of 2017 by one — or several — of their Democratic opponents, according to the latest round of fundraising numbers. And of that group, more than a dozen had less cash on hand than their Democratic challengers.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democratic Challengers Outraising GOP Incumbents
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Cohen Reaches a Plea Deal
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation