Axios: “House seats held by Republicans generally have significantly lower foreign-born populations than those held by Democrats, a likely indication of why the two parties are so far apart on immigration — especially in the lower chamber.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Republican Districts Have Far Fewer Immigrants
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Trump Postpones Meeting with Denmark's Leader
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All
- U.S. Steel to Lay Off Hundreds In Michigan
- McSally Trails In Arizona Senate Race
- Trump Officials Tell Donors Recession Will Be Short
- Warren Draws Massive Crowd In Minnesota