CNN: “One White House official said that, although unspoken, it was clear that other staffers were worried about raising questions about Porter’s clearance issues because they were concerned it would resurrect scrutiny surrounding Kushner’s own issues.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Staffers Were Slow to Raise Concerns About Porter
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians