CNN: “One White House official said that, although unspoken, it was clear that other staffers were worried about raising questions about Porter’s clearance issues because they were concerned it would resurrect scrutiny surrounding Kushner’s own issues.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Staffers Were Slow to Raise Concerns About Porter
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.