U.S. District Court Judge Trevor McFadden — who was appointed by President Trump, donated to his campaign and worked on his presidential transition team — has rejected requests to recuse himself from overseeing a legal battle involving Fusion GPS, the research firm that commissioned the so-called “dossier” of unverified intelligence that contains claims about Trump’s alleged ties to Russia, ABC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Judge Refuses to Recuse Himself from Dossier Case
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.