A top Justice Department official alerted the White House two weeks ago that “significant information requiring additional investigation” would further delay the security clearance process of Jared Kushner, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Alerted Kushner Clearance Would Be Delayed
- Kavanaugh’s Accuser Has Other Options
- What Those Texas Polls Really Mean
- Did Brett Kavanaugh Do It?
- Ellison’s Ex-Girlfriend Posts Medical File
- Stalemate Remains Over New Kavanaugh Hearing
- Home State Voters Don’t Want Warren to Run for President
- Trump Slams Congress Over ‘Ridiculous’ Spending Plan
- The Plot to Subvert an Election
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Newsom Talks About Ex-Wife's Relationship with Trump Jr.
- Texas Republicans Win Upset in Special Election
- Trump Feels Angry and Unprotected
- New Polls In Four Battleground States
- Trump Launches Into Tirade on Jeff Sessions
- Franklin Graham Says Kavanaugh Allegation 'Not Relevant'
- Accuser's Classmate Recalls Hearing About Sexual Assault
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks Out Publicly
Most Commented Recent Posts