New York Times: “She has told friends that, for now, she has no definite ideas for her life after the West Wing, except that she will not be living in Washington. An extended vacation with her family is planned. Book agents have come calling, but Ms. Hicks has told acquaintances that she is reluctant to write anything — although she has joked that a massive advance could change her mind.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / What’s Next for Hope Hicks?
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'I Move to Strike the Last Word'
- Gohmert Unmasks Whistleblower at Hearing
- Trump Jr. Killed Endangered Sheep In Mongolia
- Budget Deficit Soars
- McConnell Will Move to Acquit Trump
- Fox News Is Now a Threat to National Security
- Ex-Ethics Chief Warns Barr Will Interfere In Election
- House Democrats Brace for Some Defections
- Which Senators Will Vote for Trump's Removal?
- Ukraine Extortion Scheme Was Financed by Russia